Paul Harris Fellow
Paul Harris Fellow recognition was created in memory of Paul Harris, the founder of Rotary, as a way to show appreciation for contributions to the Foundation’s charitable and educational program. A Rotarian who contributes – or in whose name is contributed – a gift of US$1,000 or more to Rotary International’s Annual Programs Fund may become a Paul Harris Fellow.
Each new Paul Harris Fellow receives a commemorative certificate, a Paul Harris Fellow pin, and a medallion. Donors are eligible for Paul Harris Fellow recognition when their cumulative giving reaches US$1,000.
For additional gifts totaling US$1,000 or more, a Paul Harris Fellow:
- Is recognized as a Multiple Paul Harris Fellow.
- May also choose to honor someone else as a Paul Harris Fellow with their Foundation Recognition Points, formerly called “available credit”.
- Is eligible to receive a Multiple Paul Harris Fellow pin with additional stones.
The list of PHFs connected with / honored by Rotarian PP Raj MPHF and our Club RCKV
- H.E. Paul Kagame (PHF) – The President of Republic of Rwanda.
- Hon. Member Jeannette Kagame (PHF) – The First Lady
- Rotarian PP Raj – MPHF (Multiple Paul Harris Fellow) and Major Donor
- Rotarian PP James Vuningoma (PHF)
- Rotarian CP Gerald Mpyisi (PHF)
- Rotarian PP Edson Mpyisi (PHF)
- Rotarian CPP Paul Masterjerb Birungi (PHF)
- Rotarian PP Consolate Rusagara (PHF)
- Rotarian PP Martin Rusanga (PHF)
- Rotarian IPP Amb. Zephyr MUTANGUHA
- Rotarian Club President Rose Gahire (PHF)
- Rotarian Jitendra Kumar Pandey (PHF)
- Rotarian Dr. Geoffrey Rugege (PHF)
- Rotarian IPS Tim Yoss (PHF)
- Rotarian Amb. Stuart Symington (PHF)
- Rotarian Chantal Murenzi (PHF)
- Rotarian Alphonse Semugaza (PHF)